· 1 Small Yellow Onion -- finely diced
· 10 Whole Shallots -- minced
· 3 Each Celery Ribs -- finely diced
· 3/4 Pound Butter, Unsalted
· 1/2 cup Parsley -- chopped
· 3 Pounds Spinach, Frozen -- drained
· 1/2 tablespoon Black Pepper, Table Grind
· 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
· 1 teaspoon Salt
· 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
· 2 Teaspoons Tobasco Sauce
· 1/4 cup Pernod
· 1 cup Japanese White Bread Crumbs -- as needed
[1) Sauté Onions, Shallots and Celery in butter, til onions are translucent.
[2) Add next group of ingredients and cook 10-15 minutes......REMOVE FROM HEAT.....
[3) Add Pernod and 1/2 of Japanese crumbs , mix well..... add more crumbs if needed.
Cool and refrigerate.
[4) Place mixture on shucked Oyster, when almost cooked, top with some parmesan cheese, and brown lightly.
Serving Ideas : Serve with Hollandaise sauce.
KEY WEST RECIPES:
Classic Seafood Recipes & Fish Recipes
KEY WEST SEAFOOD RECIPES: KEY WEST, FLORIDA
Please feel free to link to any pages of SeafoodFish.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: email@example.com
Original material copyright © 1990 - 2017 James T. Ehler unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.